?? THE BEAST 17.3 June 7th SOFT UPDATE HAS BEEN RELEASED ??
With everything going on the past couple of days with various addons disappearing etc, Our man @ChrisB has again been hard at work with your favourite build. He has taken out various addons that are no longer working and added a few that are working hence the reason we are calling this a soft update.
The reason for this can be found by clicking HERE which will explain what is going on lately with all the addons in the Kodi world, and if you also click HERE you can see what addons are left working at the moment.
Anyway hopefully when everything has died down our favourite Addons will come back to us when they have found new homes and servers, but all we can do is keep our fingers crossed.
So hopefully you all know what to do by now to upgrade but if your new to these builds of ours please follow guide below to install or update this new soft release of The Beast.
Remember The Beast 1 is for the UK and the Beast 2 is for the US
- Register at https://thebeast1.com (UK Server) or https://thebeast2.com (US Server)
- Scroll all the way down to bottom of the page
- Add a username, email address & password and then click Register
- PLEASE NOTE when you are registering only use letters and numbers ( apart from the @ in your email ) and do not use any symbols what so ever like ( !#$%^&*()_+?>< ).
- After the registration notification appears ”Thank you for registering with us. Please log in to continue.” select log in
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom for the login box. Enter the email & password you used in the first step and click Log in
- Scroll all the way down again, you’ll see the Name you chose, your chosen email, and verify. Select Verify – DO NOT MISS THIS PART
- You will see a message that says “It can’t rain all the time” Wait for it to end, Scroll all the way down log in for the last time: If you see VERIFIED next to your chosen email, you registered successfully. You WILL NOT receive any emails. That has not been in place for months.
Please remember if you already have a build already on your Kodi you need to clear the data and cache to enable Kodi to run as a Fresh Install (Fresh Start)
Registration Complete, Open Kodi to Install the Latest BEAST update for KODI 17.1
-From KODI Home Screen > Add-ons > Settings (Gear symbol), top left
>Enable Unknown Sources.
BACK to KODI HOME screen > Settings (Gear Symbol), top left
> File Manager
> Add Source.
Highlight the box underneath that says repo, clear it and type beast & Select OK
Go back to your Home Screen
Add-Ons > Click Open box in top left corner (Add-on Browser)
Select Install from zip file
Select The Beast
Wait for Wizard enabled notification
Go back to your KODI Home Screen
Look for The Beast Wizard Under Program Add-ons BUT read below:
Highlight or Click WITH 3 line menu button on remote (see below) The Beast Wizard – DO NOT SELECT (if message appears Re-Read)
–Open the Context Menu (C on your keyboard, right click with a mouse, long press on touch screen devices or Menu button, usually has 3 lines, on your remote) and select Add-on settings
Add the Email and Password you created at the beginning of the guide and select OK
Select The Beast Wizard
Select the build you wish to install from this wizard – THE BEAST Make sure to chose Most Recent Dated Build
The Beast will now start to download
After the download completes the build will extract NEXT STEP IMPORTANT
After extraction if you are on an Android/Amazon device unplug and plug back in and the Beast will be installed, wait 3 minutes for build to load up then ready to use. If on any other device (Windows OSX) select OK, Select OK again
As always please like this video and subscribe to my channel to keep bringing you awesome videos.
Official site: http://streamhelp.org
Help/Support Forum: http://koditalk.org
Follow Techtimeruuu on twitter: https://twitter.com/techtimeruuu
Techtimeruuu Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/techtimeruuu
Follow Mixdoctor on twitter: https://twitter.com/Kodi_Mixdoctor
Mixdoctor Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015663541691
The Mixdoctor Team Member of koditalk.org