How to install the latest Beast update! Simply head on to google or any other search site and type in “The beast kodi” after that select the site that fits your location better.
Remember The Beast 1 is for the UK and the Beast 2 is for the US
- Register at https://thebeast1.com (UK Server) or https://thebeast2.com (US Server)
- Scroll all the way down to bottom of the page
- Add a username, email address & password and then click Register
- After the registration notification appears ”Thank you for registering with us. Please log in to continue.” select log in
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom for the login box. Enter the email & password you used in the first step and click Log in
- Scroll all the way down again, you’ll see the Name you chose, your chosen email, and verify. Select Verify – DO NOT MISS THIS PART
- You will see a message that says “It can’t rain all the time” Wait for it to end, Scroll all the way down log in for the last time: If you see VERIFIED next to your chosen email, you registered successfully. You WILL NOT receive any emails. That has not been in place for months.
Registration Complete, Open Kodi to Install the Latest BEAST update for KODI 17
-From KODI Home Screen > Add-ons > Settings (Gear symbol), top left
>Enable Unknown Sources.
BACK to KODI HOME screen > Settings (Gear Symbol), top left
> File Manager
> Add Source.
Type the following EXACTLY http://thebeast1.com/repo/ and select Done OR
For the USA source please use http://thebeast2.com/repo – but you must sign up at http://thebeast2.com for this
(If one doesn’t work, try the other, but you must register and enter the same one)
Highlight the box underneath that says repo, clear it and type beast & Select OK
Go back to your Home Screen
Add-Ons > Click Open box in top left corner (Add-on Browser)
Select Install from zip file
Select The Beast
Wait for Wizard enabled notification
Go back to your KODI Home Screen
Look for The Beast Wizard Under Program Add-ons BUT read below:
Highlight or Click WITH 3 line menu button on remote (see below) The Beast Wizard – DO NOT SELECT (if message appears Re-Read)
–Open the Context Menu (C on your keyboard, right click with a mouse, long press on touch screen devices or Menu button, usually has 3 lines, on your remote) and select Add-on settings
Add the Email and Password you created at the beginning of the guide and select OK
Select The Beast Wizard
Select the build you wish to install from this wizard –Make sure to chose Most Recent Dated Build
The Beast will now start to download
After the download completes the build will extract NEXT STEP IMPORTANT
After extraction if you are on an Android/Amazon device unplug and plug back in and the Beast will be installed, wait 3 minutes for build to load up then ready to use. If on any other device (Windows OSX) select OK, Select OK again
As always please like this video and subscribe to my channel to keep bringing you awesome videos.
The Mixdoctor Team Member of koditalk.org